4MP H.265 IP Bullet Camera with IR
NS4025V5-D is an outdoor 4 megapixels network camera, this network camera utilizes a 1/3" 4 megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor (OmniVision OV4689) to deliver high definition video with exceptional image quality. This security camera adopts Hi3516D as core processor to support [email protected] and [email protected] video encoding with H.265/H.264 compression technology. It comes with advanced image processing technology including high dynamic range (HDR), digital WDR, 3DNR, BLC, HLC etc. It is equipped with 2.8-12mm varifocal lens allows you to adjust zoom and concentrate on important areas, giving you added flexibility. NS4025V5-D has 3 pcs Infrared Array LEDs to provide up to 50 meters night vision range.
The camera’s IP66 weather-rated enclosure provides protection from particles such as dust and sand, as well as harsh weather conditions, including rain and snow. This camera can be powered via 12Vdc power supply or IEEE802.3af PoE, and it's ONVIF Profile S compliant for greater device compatibility. NS4025V5-D supports motion detection and privacy mask and event notification, along with email notification.
It adopts plug&play P2P network connection, can be easily connected to Internet without manual network configuration. Offering free smartphone App enables you to view your live and recorded video remotely from anywhere, via your Android or iOS smartphone and tablet.
4.0 Mp Hi3516D+OV4689 OV sensor, [email protected]
This surveillance network camera features 1/3" CMOS progressive-scan image sensor that delivers up to 4.0 megapixel resolution at 15 frames per second (fps). 4 megapixel resolution is two times larger than full HD 1080p resolution, higher resolution gives you the ability to enlarge an image and see critical details at a greater distance than before. Alternatively, you can choose to use [email protected] or [email protected] resolution modes.
H.265 High Efficiency Video Coding
The NS4025V5-D also features H.265 HEVC, a next-generation video compression format. H.265 HEVC reduces IP camera file size by 50% (or greater), and enables the camera to see more detail, while reducing bandwidth and storage requirements. It also allows for faster and more fluent remote viewing, along with the ability to view more video channels remotely.
HDR, DWDR, 3D-DNR
This network camera is equipped with OV4689, which is a 4-megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor for next-generation surveillance and security systems. OV4689 utilizes an advanced 2-micron OmniBSI-2™ pixel to provide best-in-class low-light sensitivity and high dynamic range (HDR). The benefits of using HDR are significant reduction in motion artifacts and lower memory requirement for video processing. It enables network camera to capture high contrast and excellent color reproduction images even under extreme variations of bright and dark conditions.
2.8-12mm Manual Varifocal Lens
Equipped with vari-focal lens enables you to adjust field of view. The camera module adopts 3-axis rotating design, allowing camera to obtain ideal viewing angle for different video surveillance applications. Choosing the vari-focal lens security camera, the installer or technician has the flexibility to change the camera's focal length which meet the customer's preference. This eliminates the requirement of having to physically re-locate or re-install the camera to get the ideal field of view for security camera.
Get our latest catalog
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
- Image Sensor: 1/3” 4-megapixel progressive scan CMOS (OV4689)
- Core processor: Hi3516D
- Effective Pixels: 2688(H) x 1520(V)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto/Manual, 1/3(4)~1/100000s
- Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux/F1.4(Color),0Lux/F1.4(IR on)
- Infrared: 3pcs IR Array LEDs, up to 50 mts night vision range
- Day/Night: Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W
- Backlight Compensation: BLC / HLC /D-WDR
- Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR
- Motion Detection & Privacy Masking: Up to 4 areas
- Lens Focal Length: 2.8mm~12mm manual (Motorized lens is optional)
- Angle of View: horizontal 100°~33°
- Video Compression: H.265/H.264
- Resolution: 4M(2688x1520)/4M(2560x1440)/3M(2304x1296)/720P(1280×720)/D1(704×576/704×480)/CIF(352×288/352×240)
- Frame Rate: 4Mp(1~15fps)/3Mp(1 ~ 25/30fps)
- Network: Ethernet RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
- Wi-Fi: N/A
- Protocol: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, ONVIF Profile S
- Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone
- Power Supply: DC12V (802.3af PoE is optional)
- Working Environment: -20°C~+50°C, Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection: IP67