5MP Outdoor IP Camera Motorized Lens
The Unifore Security IP camera employs the latest 6.0 megapixel 1/1.8-inch CMOS image sensor with ICR filter built-in provides the best quality image with 5MP (2560x1920) resolution. This camera is a true 5MP IP camera that can record real-time 1920p and 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second. By utilizing 5MP cameras in your surveillance system enables covering more space or zoom in for more detail.
It's an advanced IP camera comes with rich interface design, including Audio input/output to connect a microphone and a speaker for two-way intercom; Alarm input/output to connect to security sensors/alarm panels; and USB port to provide onboard video storage by using a USB disk drive, BNC output can output analog video signal to make on-site camera installation easier; RS485 to support lens controlling.
Thanks to the Hi3516A high-performance processor, the camera offers igital-WDR, 3D-DNR (dynamic noise reduction), BLC, Mirror, Flip, 90/270 degree Rotation, Digital image stabilizer, Lens distortion correction and more image processing functions. Furthermore, it offers motion detection, privacy mask, ROI encoding, smart video analytics functionalities to make your video surveillance become smarter.
5-Megapixel / 1920P Video Streaming
5MP/1920P security cameras provide a resolution of 2560x1920 pixels which is 2.5 times higher than Full HD 1080p, 5-megapixel security camera can provide super high definition video with superior image quality.
6.44MP Starvis CMOS Low-Light Image Sensor
Unifore NS5025VB58-A IP security camera utilizes the 6.44-megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor - IMX178LQJ from Sony Starvis product portfolio. In addition to 5MP super high definition, Sony IMX178LQJ owns the global leading high-sensitivity characteristic can achieve 0.05Lux (F1.2) in color and 0.01Lux in B/W star-light performance.
2.8-12mm Motorized Vari-Focal Lens
Equipped with powerful 2.8mm to 12mm vari-focal motorized zoom lens, the camera can automatically adjusts the focal length and fine-tune the focal point to obtain clear image. The motorized lens can be controlled via a joystick or the on-screen controls.
HEVC/H.265 Video Compression
Thanks to the Hi3516A, the NS5025VB58-A supports H.264 and H.265 video encoding and streaming. When using the H.265 encoding, the data stream is reduced to 50%, so that the camera can save 50% network bandwidth and video storage space. Additionally, it adopts patented self-adaptive bandwidth technology, perfectly solving the network congestion or images with poor quality. So that this camera can automatically adjust the video bit-rate to flexibly adapt to the changes of network bandwidth. This helps to achieve the best image quality and the most efficient video transmission.
Get our latest catalog
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
- 1/1.8-inch 6.44-megapixel CMOS image sensor (IMX178 Sony Starvis)
- Hisilicon Hi3516A, Linux OS
- Effective Pixels 2592(H)x1920(V)
- Excellent Min. Illumination 0.05Lux/F1.2 (Color); 0.01Lux/F1.2 (B/W)
- Day & night with IR-CUT filter
- 3 pcs IR Array illuminators, IR range 50 mts
- 3D digital noise reduction
- Privacy Masking Up to 4 areas
- H.264/MJPEG/H.265 video compression
- Resolution 5MP(2592x1920)/1080P(1920×1080)/720P(1280×720)
- Main Stream 2592x1920(1 ~ 30fps)/1920x1080(1 ~ 30fps)
- Sub Stream D1/VGA/QVGA(1 ~ 25/30fps)
- Bit Rate 32KB ~16Mbps; support VBR; CBR
- Data Storage Video record; Picture format
- Trigger Manual; Automatic(motion detection; alarm; schedule; cycle )
- Alarm data transmission FTP; E-mail; Browser; CMS
- Protocol TCP/IP,UDP,RTP,RTSP,RTCP,HTTP,DNS,DDNS,DHCP,FTP,NTP,PPPOE,SMTP,UPNP
- ONVIF ONVIF Profile S
- Max. User Access 10 users; IE; Google; Firefox
- Smartphone App for Windows Mobile; iPhone; iPad; Android
- Power Supply DC12V / PoE (802.3af)
- Power Consumption <6W
- Working Environment -20°C~+55°C; Less than 90% RH
|H.264/H.265||5MP (2592X1920)@15fps; 1080P (1920x1080)@25/30fps||Hi3516D + IMX178||1CH RJ45, 1CH Audio I/O, 1CH DC12V||N/A|
|4MP (2592X1920)@25/30fps; 1080P (1920x1080)@25/30fps||Hi3516A + IMX178||
1CH RJ45; 1CH Audio Input/Output
Remark: M = motorized lens, P = built-in PoE function