720P P2P cloud IP camera for home security
Unifore D1300 is a HD megapixel network camera combines the high-resolution video and P2P cloud connection technologies. This camera supports WiFi for easy network connection, it adopts 1.0 megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor to deliver HD video with 720p resolution. It is equipped with ICR filter and infra-red illuminators to support 24 hours day & night video monitoring.
This camera supports 2-way audio intercom with an embedded microphone and speaker. It includes 2D-DNR (digital noise reduction), D-WDR (digital wide dynamic range) features to improve the quality of video. Furthermore, it has a microSD/TF card slot to support on-board video storage (max. 128G). It complies with ONVIF standard, works with HD network video recorders and video management software from more than 200 different manufacturers.
This camera is a smart cloud IP camera that supports smart motion detection. Users can remotely activate and deactivate the camera, receive instant push notification or email with pictures once an alarm occurs.
D1301 works with wireless security detectors. Unifore offers diversity wireless security sensors allow consumers to setup a complete home security system with minimum cost. You can expand this system by adding wireless magnetic contact and PIR motion detector, or even wireless smoke detector.
- P2P cloud connection, no DDNS required
- Plug and play network camera, supports WiFi
- 1.0 megapixel, 720p HD video, 25/30fps
- Real time monitoring with three resolution - CIF, VGA, HD
- Day & night monitoring, night vision up to 30ft
- Equipped with 2.8mm lens offers wide angle field of view (FoV)
- Built-in microphone & speaker, 2-way audio intercom
- Built-in microSD/TF card slot, support up to 128G video storage
- Triple video streaming on PC, mobile and SD card recording
- Connect up to 10 users simultaneously
- Bundle with free video management software - CMSClient
- Push notification on smartphone (iOS, Android)
- Video based motion detection, email alert with snapshot
- ONVIF compliant to work with NVR/VMS
- Works with wireless security detectors (D1301)
- Works with wireless alarm panels for integration solution (D1301)
Get our latest price list
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
720P video monitoring and recording
Keep an eye on your home or business on your smartphone and PC anywhere, anytime. Access any of your network security cameras using Android, iPhone, tablet, PC to view a HD real time video surveillance footage. This wireless network camera supports several video recording options. Live video recording can be done when connected to the camera using a smartphone or PC. Allowing user to choose continuous, scheduled or alarm-activated recording modes. It has built-in micro SD/TF card slot to support recording on SD card (not included, max.128G).
Wireless HD video + alarm monitoring
D1301 comes with 8 wireless defense zones support maximum 64 wireless security detectors. User expand this system according to your specific security requirement. Unifore offers a wide range of wireless security detectors include magnetic contact, PIR motion detector, smoke detector, carbon-monoxide detector, Flood detector etc. In addition to arm/disarm the system through smartphone, user can use a separate remote control to activate and deactivate this camera.
Push notification + Email Alert
Stay informed: This network camera can notify users once it detects abnormal event. In the event of an intrusion, this network camera will send an email (with pictures attachment) or an push notification to multiple smartphones.
Additionally, this security camera supports cloud connectivity. Stratus 3-step setup, it is quick and easy to view to your camera on a smartphone or tablet.
- Connect the camera to WiFi network
- Scan QR Code, download & install the "CoT Pro" App Smartphones
- View video by the camera ID/password
- 1 -- 720p WiFi Camera
- 1 - Metal Wall Bracket
- 1 -- 5V 2A USB Power Supply
- 1 - 3.3ft microUSB Power Cable.
- 1 - Instruction Manual
- Models: D1300/1301
- Power: 5V, 2A
- Processors: RISC CPU, hardware video processing and compression (Hisilicon Hi3518E)
- Network interface: Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX, Auto-MDIX, RJ-45
- Wireless interface: IEEE 802.11n 90-150 Mbps, IEEE 802.11g 6-54 Mbps, IEEE 802.11b 1 - 11 Mbps
- Transmit power: 14.5dBm typically @ 802.11g 17.5dBm typically @ 802.11b
- Receiver sensitivity: 54Mbps: Typical -73dBm @ 10% PER, 1Mbps: Typical -86dBm @ 10% PER
- Image sensor: 1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS
- Image function: Automatic exposure control, automatic white balance, automatic gain control, automatic brightness control.
- Light sensitivity: 0.2 Lux ( IR led off ), 0 Lux (with 10 meters IR led on)
- Night vision: up to 30ft
- Lens: 2.8 mm, F2.4, viewing angle: 110°
- Video compression: H.264 Baseline Profile
- Frame rate: 1~5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 fps
- Video streaming Separate frame rate/resolution/bandwidth settings for PC and mobile.
- Audio: Built-in Microphone (38dB), Built-in Speaker (8Ω 1W)
- Audio compression: G.711
- Security: Web management username/password protection
- Video display: ID/password protection
- Firmware upgrades via Smartphone App
- Supported standard: ONVIF
- Alarm function: 433.92MHz, 100 meters transmission distance
- Works with up to 64 wireless security sensors
- Push notification: Instant Alarm Push Notification to 5 Mobile Phones via APP
- Snapshot: Instant E-mail Push attached pictures of the captured motion
- On-board storage: Built-in microSD/TF card, up to 128G