8CH 1080P/3MP/5MP NVR EN6283-POE
EN6283-POE is High Definition (HD) network video recorder which connects up to 8 channel IP cameras. It adopts latest PoE IEEE802.3af standard to provide user plug-and-play setup. This network video recorder has 8CH PoE ports, it can connect to PoE IP cameras directly, which in turn, greatly reduced the installation cost and offering you the most affordable IP surveillance solution.
Offering high definition video recording for 8 channels at real time, support resolutions including 1280x720, 1280x960, and 1920x1080. This NVR has dual local video output design, including a VGA output to work with regular LCD display, and a HDMI output to work with HDTV.
Affordable NVR with advanced function, it support full time recording, manual recording and event detection recording modes which offer you great flexibility to setup a effective video recording system. EN6283-POE supports 4/6/8/16 split views and 15x digital zoom function, one SATA HDD interface, and maximum storage space up to 4TB.
This network video recorder is based on Peer to Peer (P2P) technology to provide simple network connection without hassle. It comes with web interface to allow users remotely access and watch live video online from anywhere. Including free smartphone Apps for both Android and IOS (iPhone, iPad).
EN6283-POE is compatible with Onvif and RTSP protocols, it works with third-party IP cameras from Hikvision, Dahua, Samsung, Axis, BOSCH, LG, Hitachi, Vivotek...etc.
- Linux based standalone network video recorder (NVR)
- Connects up to 8 IP cameras with PoE
- Including 8CH PoE ports, IEEE802.3af compliant
- HD recording at resolution 1080P, 960P, 720P
- Dual stream technology for network bandwidth efficiency
- Peer to Peer (P2P), and free cloud connection
- Support video recording, preview, playback
- Recording modes include manual, full time, schedule, event detection
- Support search, playback and backup by event
- Support PTZ control
- Included 3 USB ports for mouse control and video backup
- Internal SATA HDD, works with one 4TB HDD
- Support VGA and HDMI video output
- Audio Input and Output for two-way intercom
- P2P technology, free cloud connection
- Onvif compliant product
High definition video recording and playback
Based on Linux OS and Hisilicon SoC to provide you high definition video recording with stable performance. Up to 8 channel 1920x1080 recording at real time (30fps). Dual stream technology enables camera record HD video locally, and deliver video streaming at standard resolution (640*480 or 720*576) for smooth remotely viewing.
8 PoE ports IEEE802.3af standard
Utilizing industrial IEEE802.3af standard, equipped with 8 separate PoE ports to provide you the cost-effective surveillance solution. Plug-and-play, IP cameras can directly connect to NVR, no need network switch.
Dual local video output
Support dual local video output, user can connect two monitors for local monitoring. Standard VGA port to connect the regular LCD display and HDMI port to connect the HDTV or HDTV wall.
Audio I/O for two-way audio intercom
This NVR has Audio input and output, supports audio recording and two-way audio intercom, allowing user to setup an audio broadcasting system.
- Model: EN6283-POE
- IPC Channel: 8 Channel
- Stream quality: 5MP/3MP/1080P/720P
- Video Resolution: 2592×1944/1080P(1920×1080)/720P(1280×720) 1～30fps
- Recording Mode: Manual, Full Time, Scheduled, Motion Detection, Alarm Event
- Playback: 4 Channel playback simultaneously
- Recording storage: One SATA HDD, Max. 4TB
- Backup method: USB disc, Network
- Remotely surveillance: IE browser; support LAN management; client management and remote IE accessing
- Dual stream: individual setting by each channel
- Mobile phone surveillance: support (iPhone, Android) operation system
- Wireless: support 3G/4G and WIFI dongle
- Compatibility : Onvif 2.4, compatible third-party IP cameras, VMS.
- Mouse zoom: click any area and 15x zoom in or zoom out on the image by mouse
- Motion detection: Motion detection area selection, sensitivity 6 grade selection
- Search: by time (calender), backup, by event,
- IP video input: 4 Channel 1/100M RJ45 with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Video output: HDTV HDMI, VGA (minimum requirement 1080P)
- Video compression: H.264/JMPEG
- Audio compression: Standard G.711
- Audio output: 1CH BNC
- Audio talk: two-way intercom
- Alarm input: none
- Alarm output: none
- Network: 10M/100M self-adaptive LAN port
- RS485: none
- USB: three USB 2.0 ports
- E-SATA: None
- SATA HDD Ports: one SATA HDD ports (max. 6TB)
- Power supply: DC48V 4A
- Consumption: ≤20W without HDD
- Dimensions: 260mm×220mm×43mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Ingress protection: None/Indoor usage
- Connectors: RJ-45 10BaseT/100Base Mbps TX DC jack and 1 Audio in / Audio out, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 80% (non-condensing)