Fisheye Panoramic Wi-Fi HD Security Camera
Panoramic video surveillance as one of important trend in video surveillance has prevailed today. Offering 360 degree viewing coverage is the core advantage of the panoramic camera. D1101VR is a panoramic camera which is designed for home and small business clients that require cost-effective 360 degree panoramic viewing. In addition to running an Ethernet cable to connect the camera to the router, you may prefer use Wi-Fi connection. This camera is able to be connected via either Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Intending to provide the simple installation, the camera comes with removable bracket, rotating the bracket you can easily mount or take off the camera. It’s ideal for wall or ceiling mount installation, therefore can get the maximum viewing angle.
360° Panoramic Video Surveillance
Relying on megapixel CMOS image sensor and the high quality fisheye lens, the camera can deliver HD video with crystal clear image, the resolution can reach 1280x960, that’s 960P/1.3 Megapixel. Although the panoramic video can have your entire room covered, the 3D panoramic image doesn’t fit human visual system. Therefore, this camera’s core processor GM8135S has incorporated with “dewarping” algorithm to achieve the conformation from 3D to 2D. Furthermore, it offers multiple viewing modes and ePTZ function. All these features make it become a VR camera for video monitoring.
Up to 32/128GB on-board storage
Wish to hear the voice and talk back? This camera has a built-in sensitive microphone to pick the voice in the monitored area, also has a speaker built-in to make sound. In terms of video recording, the camera has a microSD/TF card slot which can be used for on-board video storage. Additionally, users can record the video clips to your smartphone/computer.
Remote Video Monitoring via Phone
Using this IP camera, users can achieve remotely video surveillance anywhere, anytime. It leverages P2P technology to establish connection between the camera and your devices. Users can use the Yoosee App to watch the HD video via smartphone and tablet, the App is available for iPhone, iPad, Android OS. To computers or laptops, users can use the free CMSClient software which is compatible with the latest Windows 10 OS. CMSClient offers a centralized video monitoring solution include robust video previewing, recording, playback, user management and so on video management functions.
Being compatible with ONVIF specification, the camera can work with network video recorder and ONVIF compliant video management software. It also supports RTSP stream protocol, can record video to remote NAS.
Get our latest price list
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
- Model: D1000VR/D1101VR
- Resolution: 1280*960, 2048*1536, 2560*1920
- CMOS image sensor: 1.3MP, 3MP & 5MP (under development)
- Lens: megapixel 360°fisheye glass lens
- Preview mode: 4-split view, panoramic, roller, bowl, track
- Frame rate: 1-30fps self-adaptive
- Day/Night: IR-CUT filter
- Minimum illumination: Color >=0.1Lux, B/W 0Lux (IR is ON)
- S/N ratio: ≥38dB
- Image processing: ATW, AGC, ABC
- Infrared illuminators: 18pcs SMT IR LEDs, up to 10 meter IR range
- Audio code: G.711A
- Audio input: built-in -38dB microphone
- Audio output: built-in 85dB speaker
- Video recording: by microSD/TF card, smartphone, PC, NAS
- Ethernet: 1x 10/100Mbps self-adaptive microUSB/RJ45
- WiFi: 2.4GHz, 802.11 b/g/n
- Motion detection: support
- Push notification: send instant push notification to 3 users
- Email: send email with snapshot via SMTP
- Recording mode: full-time, manual, alarm
- Standalone/AP mode: Yes
- App: free Yoosee app (above iOS 7.0 and Android 3.0 version)
- Power supply: 5VDC/2A or 12VDC (not included)
- Operating temperature: -10~+50 Ceilsius