Smart WiFi IP Camera for Home and Shop
eRobot D1000 is an aesthetic design IP camera for home and shop security. This IP camera adopts advanced network video and audio streaming technologies, not only allow users to watch live video, but also listen in and talk back real time, which gives you the reassurance you need that everything is as it should be. eRobot series IP cameras are designed to provide you the smartest method to protect your home or shop. The plug-and-play design allows do-it-yourself installation. Free smartphone App and client software is included, no hassle network configuration required (DDNS, port mapping), offering free cloud monitoring, no subscription fee.
In conclusion, D1000 supports true 720P high definition video monitoring, supports both WiFi (wireless) and wired network connection, Pan and Tilt rotation, video motion detection. Furthermore, it has built-in PIR motion sensor for true human movement detection, built-in temperature and humidity sensors for environment detection.
How does D1000 work?
The eRobot D1000 is a high definition IP camera which is totally based on latest digital network technology. After the camera connects to network through WiFi (wireless) or wired Ethernet cable, the authorized users can watch the 720P live-video from anywhere. It's a intelligent security system provides the assurance you need. It's equipped with temperature and humidity, as well as PIR motion sensors, user can receive alarm push notification, email with snapshots, once an alarm occurred.
HD video monitoring
Different from other traditional IP camera, eRobot IP cameras adopt progressive scan CMOS image sensor to deliver 1280x720P HD resolution which is three times than 300,000 pixel. The camera is furnished with a wide viewing angle 3.6mm megapixel fixed lens, has built-in IR-CUT to provide true day/night video surveillance. Since it adopts top-notch "Peer to Peer" technology, the camera can connect to Internet without DDNS and Port mapping. It's truly a plug-and-play IP camera for home or business.
Advanced home camera
Just need to install one eRobot D1001, it can cover the whole area of your home. This camera has rotating mechanical design. Swipe on the video, users can rotate the camera from smartphones. It supports 355 degree pan (horizontal) rotation, and tilt (vertical) 120 degree rotation, which in turn, greatly increased the surveillance area. Additionally, the built-in Microphone and Speaker, enable system to transmit two-way audio while broadcast video stream.
Wireless alarm system
This is an intelligent wireless alarm system which is ideal for home and business alarm monitoring. Firstly, it has equipped with sensitive Passive Infrared motion sensor for genuine burglary detection, temperature and humidity sensor for environment detection. Most importantly, this system has 8 wireless zones, working with maximum 64 wireless sensors. User can extend the system through adding more sensors such as wireless door/window sensor, indoor/outdoor passive infrared motion sensor, glass break sensor, vibration sensor, even smoke sensor... and more.
Get our latest price list
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
FAQ for eRobot D1000
How's the picture quality?
Does it support local video storage?
Temperature and Humidity Alert?
How to power this camera?
How far will I be able to see with Night Vision?
Where can I download the App?
How to Arm/Disarm the System?
What's the recording mode?
- Model: D1000
- Video compression: H.264 Baseline Profile
- Image sensor: 1/4" Progressive Scanning CMOS
- Processor: GM8135S/GK7202/Hisilicon Hi3518E
- Max Resolution: 720P (1280X720), 1.0 Megapixel, VGA (640x360), QVGA (320x180)
- Frame rate: 1-30fps self-adaptive
- Min. illumination: Color: 1.5Lux, Black&White: 0LUX (IR LED on)
- Infrared: 2PCS Powerful IR LED Illuminators IR range ≥5 - 10M
- ICR: Dual IR-CUT optical filters, day/night automatically switch
- S/N ratio: ≥38dB
- Performance: AWB, AGC
- Lens/Viewing angle: M12 lens 3.6mm (F1.4)
- Viewing angle: 75 degree
- System Security: ID & Password
- DDNS: No DDNS
- Remote Access: Support IOS & Android APP, Web Browsers
- Local storage: Built-in 128GB Micro SD card (optional)
- PNP: Support P2P remote viewing by Smart Phone or IE browser
- Server: Worldwide distributed P2P Servers
- Audio Coding: G.711A
- Input: Built-in Microphone (38dB)
- Output: Built-in Speaker (8Ω 1W)
- Rotation: Pan(355°)/Tilt (120°)
- Recording Modes: Manual, Schedule, Alarm
- Storage: by Built-in Micro SD Card, PC hard disk
- Network: Wired LAN; 1x 10/100Mbps adaptive RJ45 port
- Protocol: TCP/IP,TCP,UDP,SMTP,DHCP,DNS,NTP,UPnP,P2P
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Alarm: Defense setting; Support One-Click ARM/DISARM all defense settings
- Alarm Function: Temperature/Humidity/PIR Motion Detection, 8 Wireless Zones (D1001)
- Motion Detection: Support
- Alarm: Sound Alert; Instant Alarm Push to 5 Mobile Phones via APP to notice users to check site conditions
- Push Notification: Instant E-mail Push attached snapshot of the captured motion
- Material: Superior ABS (engineering plastic)
- Application: Indoor
- Power supply: DC5V 2A
- Working Temperature: -10~50 C
- Working Humility: < 95% RH
- Weight Approx.: 0.35kg
- Accessories: Power adapter, Operation instruction
- Optional accessories: Wireless Security Sensors, Remote control
- Installation: Desktop or Ceiling mount