Introduction to Goke HD IP Camera Solution GK7101, GK7102
Goke is the brand name of Goke microelectronics co.,LTD. It’s a company lives on local government's funding. Based on the company profile, the company specializes in developing and manufacturing integrated circuit chips that serve broadcasting, video surveillance, solid state drive, IoT etc fields. Until now the company launches NDS decoding chips, H.265 HD chips, Hi-Fi audio chips, WiFi chips, SSD controlling chips, and HD IP camera SoCs etc.
Targeting to provide HD IP camera solution, the company offers GK7101 and GK7102 IP camera processors. GK7101 is a Full HD 1080p SoC, and GK7102 is a HD 720p SoC. Both processors are widely used in security cameras and drones. Consequently, today you can find many IP cameras employ the Goke processors. In this article, we are willing to share you some IP camera modules based on Goke SoCs solution.
Full HD 1080p: Goke GK7101 + OmniVision OV2710
- 1/2.7" 1080p CMOS Image Sensor (OV2710)
- [email protected], 16KB I-Cache, 16KB D-Cache
- 1080P @ 30fps + D1 @ 30fps + CIF @ 30fps + 1080P JPEG @ 1fps
- Video encoding H.264 BP/MP/HP, MJPEG/JPEG
- Audio encoding G.711/G.726/ADPCM/MP3
- ONVIF 2.4 protocol, P6S private protocol, compatible with a variety NVRs
- Adaptive Web UI language (English/Simple Chinese)
- Power & Ethernet lightning protection ( ITU-T K.21-2008, IEC61000-4-5, IEC61000-4-2 standard)
- Support motion detection, privacy mask, 3D-denoise, digital wide dynamic range
- Support TUTK/ULK P2P server mode
- Support one-key P2P function, can scan QR code to access
- Rigion of Interest (ROI) smart encoding, multiply color mode
- Support automatically adjust image brightness according to the scene
- Support dynamic bitrate adjustment,can smartly adjust the bitrate according to the scene
- Recording video format is AVI
- AES, DES, 3DES security engine
Full HD 1080p: Goke GK7101 + Sony IMX323/IMX322
- 1/2.8" Sony Exmor 2-megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
- Goke GK7101 IP camera SoC
- Embeded Linux or eT-Kernel OS
- 2MP @ 30fps video encoding
- Integrated 1GB DDR2 flash memory
- Supports 3A, WDR, 3D noise reduction, lens distortion production, Black-level correction
- Supports motion detection, face recognition, perimeter detection
The new Sony CMOS Image Sensor IMX323 is coming soon.
1.3-Megapixel/960P: Goke GK7102 + ON Semiconductor AR0130
- [email protected] I-Cache,16KB D-Cache
- [email protected] + [email protected] + [email protected] + 960P [email protected]
- Integrated 512MB DDR2, Ethernet PHY, Audio Codec, MCU, eFuse
1.3-Megapixel/960P: Goke Gk7102 + SmartSens SC1035
- 1/3" SmartSens 1.3-Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
- Effective resolution 1280Hx960V
- Sensor dynamic range 70dB
1.0-Megapixel/720P: Goke GK7102 + SOI JX-H42
Get My Latest Posts
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any third parties.