720P Smart Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera
Smart Wi-Fi doorbell camera sends instant push notification when you have a visitor, delivering 1MP/720P resolution video, built-in PIR sensor for motion detection
Sends Push Notification AlertReceiving push notification when a visitor pressed the doorbell,built-in microphone and speaker to support 2-way audio intercom, built-in IR illuminator supporting day&night surveillance.
720P HD Video Surveillance1MP CMOS image sensor and dual-core CPU can capture 1280x720 real-time HD video, delivering video on your smartphone and computers simultaneously.
Passive Infrared Motion DetectionA wide angle passive infrared sensor provides you low-false alarm rate motion detection, lets you know automatically if a stranger approaches your front door.
Remote Lock/UnlockIt can connect with your electronic doorlock, so that you are able to remotely unlcok the door through smartphone app anywhere, anytime.
Yoosee doorbell offers versatile features to make your live more convenient and secure.
Wide Viewing Angle
PIR Motion Detection
2-Way Voice Talk
Never miss a visitor
Knowing who's at your door through smartphone App wherever you are.
Smart Video Doorbell
Never miss a visitor
Continuous 24/7 Video Recording
Smart Burglar Monitoring
Wireless Chime Receiver
Unlock Electronic Door Lock Remotely
- Model: SD-M2
- Image sensor: 1/4" Progressive Scan CMOS SC1045
- Main processor: Hisilicon Hi3518E
- Video resolution: 1280x720p 25fps
- Lens angle: 1.8mm; >= 120°
- Video compression: H.264 High Profile
- Detection: PIR-based, Video-based
- Infrared range: <= 5 meters
- Audio I/O: microphone and speaker
- Audio codec: G.711ALAW
- System security: ID & password
- Local storage: built-in 8G TF card (max. 64G)
- PNP: peer to peer smartlink setup
- Network: IEEE802.11 b/g/n 2.4G; 10/100Mbps RJ45
- Wireless: ASK eV1527, 433.92MHz
- Recording mode: manual, 24hours, motion/alarm
- Alarm: send push notification to 5 users
- Installation: wall-bracket
- Weatherproof: IP55
- Power supply: DC12V 1A
What does it include?
How to use this item?
Does it have a TF memory card?
Specification of wireless door chime?
- Receiver Working Voltage: 3*AAA batteries
- LED Indicator
- Sound Volume Range: 25-75dB
- Working Frequency: 433MHz
- Operating range: 300FT(100M) in open air.
- Material :ABS
Does this doorbell can continuous record?
How many days does it record for 32G/64G microSD/TF memory card?
Does it support free cloud storage?
How to connect electronic lock?
Please check the diagram as below:
Smart Wi-Fi doorbell has the N.O. (normal open) relay output, red color cable connects to power input (+12V) and black color should connect with LK+ of your electronic lock. When users unlock the door on App, the relay output will become N.C. (normal close).
How long do the batteries last?
Can I monitor the camera on my laptop computer?
Does this camera can link to my 5G router?
Does it have tamper-protection design?
Can it work with Hikvision Dahua NVR?
Can I use BlueIris or Tinycam App?
Can it connect with iSpy, Synology Surveillance Station, XProtect?
How to pair doorbell with chime receiver?
A. Delete doorbell from chime receiver:
- Plug the receiver into the power socket and turn on power
- Press and hold "Mode/Volume" button on receiver about 10 seconds till hear the "Dingdong" sound. Then, the program have been successfully erased.(doorbell can not control the receiver)
- Plug the chime receiver into the power socket and turn on power
- Press and hold "Mode/volume" button on receiver about 5 seconds. Meanwhile, press the doorbell button twice within 10 seconds, If the doorbell and chime receiver ring at the same time, it means enrollment is successful.
If you have any questions or need technical support,
don’t hesitate to submit your ticket.