64CH 4K H.265 NVR EN8533
EN8533 is a professional network video recorder for IP ultra high definition video surveillance system. It's based on robust Hisilicon hardware design, embedded with standalone Linux system to offer you video preview, storage and playback, remote access features. This is 64 channel NVR supports real-time video recording with 4K (3840x2160) / 2160P resolution. It adopts 2U height ack-mountable housing to fit server chassis. Additionally, it has 9 HDD bays, maximum 36 terabytes video storage capacity.
The NVR comes with setup wizard to help users quickly add network cameras. It supports multiple video record modes including manual, continuous, scheduled, motion detection, alarm event. Retrieving video clips are also straight forward, users can search video based on calendar or events. Backup the file through USB disk drive, or remotely download the file on web interface. Most importantly, the NVR complies ONVIF (Profile S, Profile G) protocol to work with network cameras from more than 200 different manufacturers.
This H.265 4K NVR includes rich interface design, it has one 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive LAN port to provide you maximum 1 gigabyte network bandwidth. Equipped with an eSATA port to extend video storage capacity. VGA and HDMI ports to work with your HDTV monitor (1080P). Included with two USB 2.0 ports and one USB 3.0 port for fast file transferring. As the professional network video recorder, it has four alarm inputs and outputs design that allows user to connect with wired security sensors or other security equipment for integrated application.
64-channel 4K video recording
Unifore 4K NVR delivers maximum returns on your investment in video security and surveillance. The 4K NVR works with 64 pieces 8 megapixel network cameras with 4K UHD resolution (8MP/4K/[email protected]fps). The resolution of 4K UHD is four times higher than the resolution of full HD (1080P). This NVR enables you to setup a ultra high definition IP surveillance system that dramatically increased efficiency and lower operational costs compared with conventional video security solutions.
H.265/HEVC video decoding
Greatly reduced the bandwidth and video storage, this NVR utilizes H.265/HEVC technology to offer high efficient video encoding and decoding capability. Additionally, it is back-compatible with legacy video compression standard H.264/AVC. No matter whether you want to setup a ultra high resolution video surveillance system or upgrading your existing IP surveillance system, this NVR is the ideal choice.
9 HDD bays, maximum 54TB storage capacity
EN8533 NVR is the ideal platform for large-capacity video recording and storage. The 2U height rack-mountable housing allows NVR to connect with up to 9 pieces HDDs, maximum 54 TB. The NVR utilizes fault-tolerant data protection mechanisms for the video surveillance system, it supports various data modes such as RAID0,1,5,6,10 to protect data. Furthermore, it is equipped with one eSATA port, expandable to unlimited storage capacity.
Easy network access with P2P technology
This network video recorder supports multiple free P2P platforms including Goolink, Danale, Tutk etc to offer hassle-free cloud connection. Just connect your NVR to Internet, you can access it from smartphone and computers anywhere, anytime. No network setting, DDNS, and port forward setting required. Users can setup the system without special training and knowledge.
Get our latest catalog
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.
- Max. 64 channel IP cameras connection
- Huawei Hisilicon H.265 SoC
- Support H.265/HEVC and H.264/AVC video standard
- Up to 8 megapixel resolution preview& playback
- Setup wizard for easy operation
- Recording modes: manual, schedule, motion detection, alarm detection
- Video searching by manual, calendar, timeline, events
- 15x digital zoom function, using mouse to select region for enlarge
- Support USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interface
- Local VGA and HDMI video output
- Include 10/100/1000M self-adaptive LAN port
- Include RS485 port to work with PTZ network cameras
- Include 4CH alarm input and 4CH alarm output
- Comply ONVIF standard (High profile S, High profile G) to work with IP cameras from more than 200 different manufacturers
- 2U height rack mountable metal housing with ATX power supply
- Model: EN8533
- IPC Channel: 64-Channel
- Stream quality: 64CH 4K/UHD/2160P/8MP (3840x2160)
- Video Resolution: 4K(3840×2160)/1080P(1920×1080) 1～30fps
- Recording Mode: Manual, Full Time, Scheduled, Motion Detection, Alarm Event
- Playback: 16-channel 1080p / 9-channel 3MP / 4-channel 4K UHD
- Recording storage: 9 SATA HDD ports, One E-SATA port
- Backup method: External HDD, E-SATA HDD, USB disc, Network
- Remotely surveillance: Support LAN management, client management and remote IE access
- Dual stream: Individual setting by each channel
- Mobile Phone Surveillance: Support (iPhone，Android) operation system
- Wireless: Support 3G/4G and WIFI dongle
- Compatibility : ONVIF (High Profile S, High Profile G) / RTSP
- Mouse Zoom: Click any area and zoom in or zoom out on the image by mouse
- Motion Detection: Motion detection area selection, sensitivity 6 grade selection
- Search: By time (calender), backup, by event,
- IP video input: 1 Channel 10M/100M/1000M self-adaptive LAN port
- Video Output: HDTV HDMI, VGA, BNC (CVBS)
- Video compression: H.265/HEVC, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC
- Audio Compression: Standard G.711
- Audio Output: 1CH BNC
- Audio Talk: Two-way intercom
- Alarm Input: 4CH
- Alarm Output: 4CH
- Network: RJ45 Ethernet port(10M/100M/1000M)
- RS485: Full duplex RS485, Support 19 PTZ protocols
- USB: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 ports
- E-SATA: One External SATA port
- Power Supply: Voltage AC110～240V
- Consumption: ≤30W without HDD
- Dimensions: 440mm*432mm*90mm
- Weight: 7.4kg
- Ingress protection: None/Indoor usage
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Operating Humidity: 20% ~ 80% (non-condensing)