GSM SMS Communicator Alarm - Contact ID communicator 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Unifore ComG6 is a compact size and popular GSM cellular communicator, which can provide highest grade GSM cellular wireless communication. The ComG6 communicator can be used as a small hardwired alarm systems, it contains four digital inputs which allow connecting with hardwired sensors, also can be used to connect relay output from existing alarm panels, or connecting to DVR system, Access control system. When these inputs get the signal, the system will send short message (SMS) or make Contact ID DTMF dialing. The system allow user to define the SMS content via SMS commands. With extra +5V input, it can connect with IP cameras or other electronic devices for linkage purpose.
With telephone line input, enable communicator works over the GSM cellular network to transmit alarm signals to any central monitoring station of your choosing. It can be used a primary communicator or backup communicator for your existing telephone line alarm systems. It's compatible with Contact ID, works with DSC, Honeywell, Satel...alarm systems. It can converts PSTN DTMF dialing to GSM DTMF dialing with Contact ID protocol.
- Compact lite hardwired security system
- Convert PSTN DTMF to GSM DTMF with Contact ID
- Working as primary communicator or backup communicator for your telephoneline alarm systems
- Compatible with Contact ID, working with central monitoring station
- System configuration via SMS with password protection
- Support 6 emergency alarm receiving phone numbers
- Four alarm inputs (Three burglary inputs and one fire inputs)
- One +5V pulse inputs working with IP cameras
- One alarm output
- Alarm notification via text message (SMS) or Contact ID DTMF dialing
- GSM communication frequency 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- Backup with rechargeable battery
- Four inputs for alarm connection
- Two telephone inputs for central station
- Alarm communication: SMS or CID DTMF
- Protocols: Contact ID (working as GSM communicator for existing alarm)
- Relay Outputs: One relay NO output
- Status LEDs: Yes
- GSM Frequency: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GSM transmitting power: 1W at 1800/1900MHz, 2W at 850/900MHz
- Phone number preset: Maximum 6
- Programming method: SMS
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Backup battery: 3.7V 800mAH
Working as GSM cellular communicator
COMG6 (GSM auto dialer) can provides alarm systems with wireless communication capabilities through a GSM network to report the systems events to a monitoring station.
Working as compact GSM SMS Alarm system
Do you want to find a mini compact size GSM sms alarm system, COMG6 is the best choice for your selection. The 4 alarm inputs can connect any kind of universal hardwired sensors such as PIR motion sensor, reed switch, IR beam sensor, smoke sensor and more. When these sensors are triggered, the system will send the text message (SMS) alert. The sms content can be modified by users. One alarm output can be used connecting with an alarm lamp or high volume siren.
GSM SMS alert communicator for fire/video surveillance systems
The communicator with universal digital inputs, can connect with fire alarm panel, DVRs, IP cameras, even access control systems. It can send the SMS alert (user defined) over GSM cellular network.
Get our latest catalog
Subscribe to get the latest updates.
Your email address will never be shared with any 3rd parties
and you will receive only the type of content for which you signed up.